Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Craft Room Space!!

Finally!!!  I now have a craft space of my very own!!  So excited!!   and here it is!!  (warning picture OVERLOAD!!) 

View from the door.

As you step in the room.

A few more steps in ....facing the closet/cabinet.

In the corner of the room.

Even my little Cinco wanted to be in my room!!

I bought these cubes from Michael's on clearance.  I have 3 here.

Facing the door.

My shelving.  The green basket on top has my Cricut markers and extra blades as well as my usb cable to hook my Cricut up to my laptop.

(I still need to put a picture in my Queen frame.  :p)


My Cricut with my Not of This World sticker on it!  ;)

This is the cabinet right below my Cricut.  I have my pictures that I still need to scrapbook on top and all my scrapbooks on the bottom shelf.

This is the closet on the left side of my Cricut.

All my stamps!!!

My 12 x 12 paper!  Solid color paper is in the cropper hopper and all my patterned papers are in the plastic bins sorted my theme.

Here I have my 8 1/2 x 11 paper as well as my small paper pads.  In the two green baskets on the side I have my cards and envelopes.

Top shelf has my miscellaneous stuff.

Here is my first cube closest to the closet.  I have my Stampin' Up! stamp pads and clear stamps, along withy my other stamp pads and distressing inks and stickles.

Here I have my Copic markers, Cuttlebug embossing folders, scissors, punches and other stuff.

Here I have my magazines, ribbons, Xyron and some extra glues and things.

More ribbons in the basket.

My Cuttlebug!!

And of course, I had to be able to dock my ipod so that I can listen to some tunes while I craft!!

Green is my favorite color, so it was pretty easy deciding what color the walls were going to be.  The table, I got from our local Good Will store!  It was perfect and my hubby painted it white.  I was so excited that it was only $30!! And the cubes were on clearance at Michael's!  I love good deals like that!!  The whole room just came together so wonderfully! 

Thanks for looking!!

Happy Craftng!!

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment